Business Management for Engineers
Individuals who wish to obtain a certificate in Business Management for Engineers must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree
Complete the following core courses:
- ENG/TE 560: Managing Advanced Technology I (1 hour)
- ENG/TE 565: Technology Innovation and Strategy (2 hours)
Students are required to take the following to fulfill their core course:
- ENG/TE 460: Lectures in Engineering Entrepreneurship (1 hour)
Complete any combination of the following elective courses for a total of at least two credit hours:
- GE 400: Engineering Law (3 hours)
- ENG/TE 466: High Tech Venture Marketing (2 hours)
- ENG/TE 566: Finance for Engineering Management (2 hours)
- Attendance of the Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Workshop (equivalent to 2 hours course credit)
- Earn at least a B- in each course
- Processing fee: $100. Payment can be made online with a credit card or a check/money order can be mailed. These options are available to choose from in the online application.
If you have any questions, please contact Brooke Newell.