TEC FALL 2016 Teaching Assistant (TA) for ENG/TE 466: High-Tech Venture Marketing
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) is looking for a TA for Fall 2016 for ENG/TE 466.
About TEC (tec.illinois.edu):
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) provides students and faculty with the skills, resources and experiences necessary to become successful innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders who tackle grand challenges and change the world. TEC offers on campus and online courses and certificate programs and hosts outreach activities for students and alumni. TEC also administers the annual Cozad New Venture Competition and the Illinois Innovation Prize, among several other programs.
TA Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Professor Shabhaz Shabbir with course as needed
- Organize compass site and post assignments
- Keep students informed on upcoming deadlines
- Assist with grading assignments
- Provide overall assistance with this course to the professor
- Must be a currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate student at the University of Illinois.
- Must be able to commit to 5-10 hours per week. This includes class attendance, which is Tuesday evenings from 5-6:50 in DCL, and office hours.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint for Windows.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Must have strong marketing and entrepreneurship background/knowledge.
To ensure full consideration, please send a cover letter and resume by email to Brooke Newell at email@example.com by April 21, 2016.