TEC SPRING 2017 Intern Position to Assist with TEC Academic Programs
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) is looking for an Academic Programs Intern for Spring 2017.
About TEC (tec.illinois.edu):
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) provides students and faculty with the skills, resources and experiences necessary to become successful innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders who tackle grand challenges and change the world. TEC offers on campus and online courses, certificate programs, and a dual BS Degree in Innovation, Leadership and Engineering Entrepreneurship (ILEE) in the College of Engineering and hosts outreach activities for students and alumni. TEC also administers the annual Cozad New Venture Competition and the Illinois Innovation Prize, among several other programs.
Intern Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Academic Programs Coordinator with:
- Creation and maintenance of Compass sites for online and on campus TE courses
- Maintenance of academic data for reports, presentations, etc.
- Projects to improve course delivery and content
- Projects to increase awareness of TEC courses, certificates, and the ILEE dual BS degree
- Projects to improve alumni relationships
- Must be a currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate student at the University of Illinois.
- Must be able to commit to 10-15 hours per week.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint for Windows.
- Must have experience with Compass.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn.
To ensure full consideration, please send a cover letter and resume by email to Brooke Newell at email@example.com by December 6, 2016.