TE 497 - Independent Study
Recent student independent study experiences:
- Work with Brian Lilly on Young Engineering Initiative in Kibera (Africa).
- Developed program of study for students in K-8 to learn to draw 2D with sketch pad/colored pencils and learn spacial concepts with Legos
- Developed CAD program and how to teach K-8 students to interface between computer and 3D printer
- Students working on this project said:
- "...Englightened me to the importance of engineering as a discipline especially in underdeveloped countries...I will continue to use the skills I developed during this project to drive innovation in my professional career."
- "I greatly value this experience, as it helped me develop the skills I need to pursue my goal of being a globally-engaged educator with a mission of using engineering as a force for social change."
Fall 2017 schedule
|Independent Study||TE497||LV||69888||IND||-||Lav R Varshney|