7/13/2017 10:58:34 AM
TEC 2017-18 Internship: Videographer/Producer
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) is looking for a Video Intern for summer 2017 and the 2017-18 academic school year.
About TEC (tec.illinois.edu):
The Technology Entrepreneur Center (TEC) provides students and faculty with the skills, resources and experiences necessary to become successful innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders who tackle grand challenges and change the world. TEC offers on campus and online courses and certificate programs and hosts outreach activities for students and alumni. TEC also administers the annual Cozad New Venture Competition and the Illinois Innovation Prize, among several other programs.
Internship Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Capture video footage at TEC events, workshops, classes and programs.
- Edit video footage captured and also edit footage from past events for use in a variety of capacities.
- Upload video content to TEC YouTube Channel and manage channel.
- Add photos and video content to TEC’s social networking groups and pages.
- Assist in the creation of marketing videos for the TEC.
- Other video and photo related projects as needed.
- Must be a currently enrolled as a student at the University of Illinois.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 10-15 hrs. per week on a regular basis. Some evening and weekend hours may be required to attend TEC events.
- Must have experience with video editing software and posting videos on YouTube.
- Must provide video samples.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Must have a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation!
The length of this internship will be determined by successful candidate and TEC faculty/staff, and may increase in the future. If interested in a SUMMER internship, please inquire.
These are paid internships and pay rate is commensurate with experience. Starting date is negotiable and may be as early as July 2017 and as late as September 2017. To ensure full consideration, please send a cover letter and resume and video samples by email to Ashley Hipsher email@example.com.