Brian Lilly is an Adjunct Associate Professor and Entrepreneur-in-Residence at TEC. Brian's entrepreneurial experience includes founding and managing several companies. He is president of SmartSolutions, Inc., which manufactures and sells products he designed for outdoor recreation and vehicle industries, and is also vice president of Ergo-Tech, Inc., which manufactures and sells a patented line of industrial washdown equipment throughout North America.
Professor Lilly received his B.S. and M.S. in General Engineering and his Ph.D. in Aeronautical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Recent Courses Taught
- ECE 398 PSC - Innovation and Eng. Design
- ENG 461 (TE 461) - Technology Entrepreneurship
- ENG 566 (TE 566) - Finance for Engineering Mgmt
- TE 398 PSC - Innovation and Eng Design
- TE 401 A (TE 401 B, TE 401 L, TE 401 G) - Develop Breakthrough Projects