Graduate Concentration Application
Applications accepted year-round!
To be eligible for Spring 2023, you must apply by MARCH 1, 2023.
To be eligible for Summer 2023, you must apply by JUNE 1, 2023.
To be eligible for Fall 2023, you must apply by OCTOBER 1, 2023.
To apply for the Graduate Concentration in Entrepreneurship & Innovation:
- Make sure that you are admitted to a graduate program in The Grainger College of Engineering by visiting the Course Catalog.
- Gather the following information to include on the application:
- Your anticipated graduation date.
- The name of your faculty adviser.
- How many credit hours from this Graduate Concentration will your department allow you to count toward your current degree?
- Courses you’ve taken or are currently taking that satisfy concentration requirements.
- Courses, including semester and year, you plan to take to complete the concentration.
- Month and year you expect to complete the concentration.
- Answers to the following questions:
- How will the skills learned through this Graduate Concentration advance your career and educational goals?
- What else are you hoping to gain from earning this Graduate Concentration?
- How did you find out about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Graduate Concentration?
- Click the Application button below and log in with your NetID and password.
- Complete the application and then schedule an interview with the TEC Academic Adviser per the instructions on the application confirmation page. Once the interview is complete, the TEC Academic Adviser will provide you with more information to complete the required Graduate Petition and add the concentration to your plan of study.
- When you’ve fulfilled all the concentration requirements, submit the Concentration Completion Form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you fulfilled all the concentration requirements?
If so, submit the Concentration Completion Form and the TEC Academic Advisor will
confirm with the Graduate College that the credential can be applied to your transcript.