Graduate Concentration Application
To be eligible for Summer or Fall 2022, you must apply by MARCH 31, 2022.
The application typically opens on March 1.
To be eligible for Spring 2023, you must apply by OCTOBER 31, 2022.
The application typically opens on October 1.
To apply for the Graduate Concentration in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you are admitted to one of the eligible graduate programs.
- Gather the following information to include on the application:
- The name of your faculty advisor.
- Courses, including semester and year, you plan to take to complete the concentration.
- Month and year you expect to complete the concentration.
- Courses you’ve taken or are you currently taking that satisfy concentration requirements.
- Answers to the following questions:
- How will the skills learned through this Graduate Concentration advance your career and educational goals?
- What else are you hoping to gain from earning this Graduate Concentration?
- How did you find out about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Graduate Concentration?
- Click the Application button below and login with your NetID and password.
- Complete the application and then schedule an interview with the TEC Academic Advisor per the instructions on the application confirmation page. Once the interview is complete, the TEC Academic Advisor will provide you with more information to complete the required Graduate Petition and add the concentration to your plan of study.
- When you’ve fulfilled all the concentration requirements, submit the Concentration Completion Form and the TEC Academic Advisor will confirm with the Graduate College that the credential can be applied to your transcript.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you fulfilled all the concentration requirements?
If so, submit the Concentration Completion Form and the TEC Academic Advisor will
confirm with the Graduate College that the credential can be applied to your transcript.