Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Workshop
Are you interested in meeting some of the biggest players in innovation, entrepreneurship, and venture capital in Silicon Valley over winter break?
Typical Application Schedule (actual schedule will be posted in Fall 2018)
- September 30 at 11:59pm: Applications due
- October 12: Students notified if selected for an interview
- October 22 - November 2: Interviews
- November 14-16: Students notified if selected for the trip
- November 26: Deadline for students to commit to attend trip and pay (likely between $600-$800)
- December 13: Meet and Greet event during lunch
- January 6 - January 12: TEC's Silicon Valley Workshop takes place
The Silicon Valley Workshop exposes students to technology entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership and continues to build an entrepreneurial community at Illinois. Students come back to campus inspired and ready to bring back the skills and knowledge they learned to the Illinois community.
The trip features corporate leaders, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs in various stages of a startup lifecycle. Students also have opportunities to network with prominent entrepreneurial Illinois alumni.
We invite Illinois undergraduate and graduate students to submit applications to attend this workshop. Students must be full-time, on-campus students for the full academic year (August 2018-May 2019). TEC reserves the right to accept applications after the deadline should all available spaces not fill by that time. Approximate cost for students to attend is likely between $600 -$800.
Inquire with Stephanie Larson at email@example.com