ILEE Dual Degree Application
ILEE Application Requirements & Deadlines
- You must:
- be a Grainger Engineering undergraduate student, or
- be enrolled in the BS in Agricultural and Biological Engineering (ABE) in the College of Agricultural, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences (ACES), or
- be pursuing a BS in Chemical Engineering (ChBE) in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS),
- have taken (or be taking) a TE course when you apply for ILEE, and
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25.
- You can apply for the ILEE Dual BS degree:
- after your first year at Illinois, if you entered the University as a first-year student, or
- after your first semester at Illinois if you entered the University as a transfer student, and
- up to the semester before your last year as an Illinois student.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your specific situation.
We highly recommend applying as early in your undergraduate career as possible to become part of the campus entrepreneurial ecosystem, network with like-minded innovators, and take advantage of all that the Technology Entrepreneur Center has to offer.
We accept applications year-round.
|To be eligible for:||We must receive your application by:|
|Fall admission||June 15|
|Spring admission||November 15|
|Summer admission||March 15|
- Step 1: Meet with your primary academic advisor in your current major to create a course plan and to complete the Engineering Request for Dual-Degree form .
- Your plan should include courses you’ve taken in the past, are currently taking, and that you plan to take in future semesters. Make sure to include the credit hours in parenthesis ( ) next to each course.
- Your advisor should review and approve the plan and check that it accounts for all requirements of your primary degree. If approved, they will sign the form. This is the only signature you need to obtain.
- Fill out the remaining portions of the form and use the space on page 4 to write a personal statement.
- Step 2: Upload your signed, completed application here, then schedule a meeting with an ILEE Adviser using the link provided in the confirmation message. In this meeting we will get to know you, discuss your course plan, and understand your overall goals.
- Step 3: Send your completed Dual-Degree form to email@example.com for college review. The College will review your plan to ensure it satisfies all requirements. If approved, your form will be signed and processed.
Once your ILEE dual degree plan has been approved and added to your program of study, we’ll send you a welcome email.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.