Gayle Spencer is currently the Director of the Illinois Leadership Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Previously, she served as an Associate Dean of Student Life and adjunct faculty member for the Staley School of Leadership Studies at Kansas State University. Spencer has also worked at the University of Notre Dame, and the University of Houston.
Spencer received a Ph.D. in Student Counseling and Personnel Services from Kansas State University, a M.S. in College Student Personnel from Western Illinois University, and a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Recent Courses Taught
- AGED 380 - Leadership in Groups and Teams
- ENG 498 GS - Leading Sustainable Change
- SE 361 - Emotional Intelligence Skills
- TE 401 B - Develop Breakthrough Projects
- TE 462 - Leading Sustainable Change
- TE 498 GS - Leading Sustainable Change