EILC National Workshop
Engineering Innovation Leadership Council
Discussions focused on:
- Role of Engineering Associate Dean of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ecosystem Building, Campus Policies, Conflict Management, and Ethics
- Faculty Engagement, Promotion and Tenure, and Incentives
- Student Engagement, Curriculum, and Co-Curricular Programs
- Goals: To align engineering colleges, research institutions, and national resources to accelerate development of the national innovation ecosystem through a network of academic leaders in engineering innovation.